Hello world! I’ve been trying to branch out from just makeup tutorials into other subjects. So to start off easy, I thought I would tackle twenty facts about myself in a video.
Here are my facts:
- I am a Scorpio.
- I am Korean American, born and raised in Los Angeles.
- I am a huge fan of Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera.
- I want to get a dog, but because I have killed off all my goldfish in the past, I don’t trust myself to be a good pet owner.
- I come from a Ballet dance background. I’ve been dancing Ballet since I was eight years old.
- I love food. Especially nigiri sushi. I could eat uni all day, every day.
- I love my rice. I can have it three times a day, all day, every day.
- I am not a fan of olives and celery.
- After taking public transportation for many years, I am thankful every day for my car. My car has a name: Baby Mazda.
- I can’t start my day productively unless I have my cup of coffee.
- I’m also very grumpy and disagreeable when I don’t have my cup of coffee.
- I think I might get my first tattoo this year. We’ll see.
- I am engaged to my man whom I’ve been dating for the past eight and a half years.
- My favorite feeling in the world is getting into bed after a long day.
- I prefer baths over showers. Any day.
- I’m not much of an outdoor-sy camping, hiking gal. You can find me in any café, plugging away on my computer.
- I am a lover of Nintendo games. Zelda and Fire Emblem all the way!!!
- I am all or nothing. I can either be extremely productive and a crazy workaholic; or I can be the biggest couch potato in the entire world.
- Sometimes I get into my work so hard that I forget to take care of myself: like drinking water, using the restroom when nature calls, eating meals, etc. And then I crash and burn. But I’m trying to get better at it.
- I love me some UFC mma fighting. Respect to all the professional fighters out there with your hardcore training and then going into the cage to shred up the octagon.
What are your quirky facts when it comes to you? Tell me some of yours!!