Hello there! Today I’m sharing my all-time five favorite books that changed my reading game forever. These five books left such an impression on me that I, the person who used to extremely dislike reading, fell in love with reading all over again. I found myself learning, crying, laughing, and feeling inspired after finishing these books.
Whether you are trying to get back on the reading bandwagon and/or you’re just looking for another great book to add to your collection, this list of book recommendations may come in handy for you. I hated reading, especially when I was in high school (the typical staying up til 3am/4am cramming for exams were not fun whatsoever). I continued on that path until about a year ago when I decided this was a crucial good habit to add into my life for self improvement reasons.
So here are the five books that got me back on the Bookworm Bandwagon:
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey (I recommend the audiobook version!)
- Know My Name by Chanel Miller (PLEASE get the audiobook, it’s read by Chanel Miller herself)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling (I’m linking my favorite, the Prisoner of Azkaban)
I wanted to find books that were easy to read, nothing too cray cray with the intense vocabulary and diction (Divine Hell, get outta here). All these books will leave you feeling inspired and inspired.
If you have any books that you would like to recommend to me, please let me know in the comments down below! I’m always looking for new books to read:)
Music Credits (in Youtube Video):
This video is not sponsored. All books were purchased with my own $.